Can I get a Green Card (Lawful Permanent residency) if I am married to an American Citizen?

A legal marriage to an American citizen could lead to a Green Card.  The form I-485, the application to register permanent residency is rather a complicated application and the process can be burdensome. The submission of a correct application can mean the difference between denial and a green card… A lawful permanent resident is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. Immigration law provides a number of paths to permanent residency…

Call us (818) 658-3700 for a free consultation. We are here to protect your interest.

Call Us Now, Free Consultation

 Are there other ways I can acquire a Green Card?

There are other ways you can get a Green Card.  Call us (818) 658-3700 for a free consultation. Or, write to us – use the “Contact Us” form to the bottom of this text.

Call Us Now, Free Consultation.  818-658-3700


Your Email (required)

Your Message

Sheena Rude, BA, MBA, JD, ESQ.

26565 West Agoura Road
Calabasas, California 91302
Phone: 818-658-3700

Download vCard

HTML Snippets Powered By :