Special immigrant Juvenile Status

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (or “SIJS” or “Juvenile Visa”) allows some children and youth to get lawful permanent residency (a “green card”) when they cannot live with one or both parents due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment and it is not in their best interest to return to their home country.  Many immigration attorney avoid this special status as the process is complicated and lengthy.  We at the offices of Sheena Rude have been involved with this long and complicated process and we will be happy to help you.

In order to qualify for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, you must be

  • under 21 years in CA. The age could vary in other states.
  • you are not married
  • you have an order from a Juvenile court confirming that you can’t live with one or both of your parents because of abuse , abandonment or neglect.

We at the Law Offices of Sheena Rude can help you determine if you are eligible.

Call Us Now, Free Consultation   818-658-3700

Fact Sheet on Special Immigrant Juveniles status ( SIJS )


Your Email (required)

Your Message

Sheena Rude, BA, MBA, JD, ESQ.

26565 West Agoura Road
Calabasas, California 91302
Phone: 818-658-3700

Download vCard

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com