VAMA ( Violence Against Woman Act)

If you are married to a US Citizen but he is abusing you, there are organization that can help you with domestic violence.   We can help you to keep your green card under the VAMA self petition.

If you are the victim of domestic violence, extremely cruelty or battery by the spouse or parents, you may be eligible VAMA self-petition.    The violence Against Women Act is complicated and not easily approved by USCIS.  However we at the offices of Sheena Rude can help you with the self petition.  We can help the victims of VAMA can get a green card if there was abuse in the marital relationship.

Call us (818) 658-3700 for a free consultation. Or, write to us – use the “Contact Us” form to the bottom of this text.   Call Us Now, Free Consultation   818-658-3700

Fact Sheet


Your Email (required)

Your Message

Sheena Rude, BA, MBA, JD, ESQ.

26565 West Agoura Road
Calabasas, California 91302
Phone: 818-658-3700

Download vCard

HTML Snippets Powered By :