To all TPS ( Temporary Protected Status) recipients ! You might be eligible to get your Green card (adjust to Lawful Permanent Resident Status if you have the following:

1) entered the United States WITHOUT inspection prior to receipt of TPS, 2) currently be in valid TPS status and 3) who are “ immediate relatives “ of US citizens, ie, children and spouses of US citizens and the parents of US citizens who are 21 or older . Please call the Law Offices of Sheena Rude at 818-658-3700 for a FREE CONSULTATION.